In order to clean a DVD or a CD with alcohol, you will need the following: a CD or a DVD, alcohol, and cotton balls.
Squeeze a small amount of alcohol onto a cotton ball. Pick up the CD or DVD carefully. Slip one finger through the hole, in order to hold it steady. Brace with the palm of your hand against the edge. Be careful to avoid touching the center portion with your hands. Next, rub the cotton ball around the disc, in a circular motion. Be careful to go over the entire surface of the DVD or CD. Continue around the DVD or CD until it is clean and shiny. Then, allow it to dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades