This video tutorial is in the Electronics category which will show you how to quickly remove CD and DVD scratches with toothpaste. You will need a disc with scratches, tooth paste, water and a towel. First wash your disc with running water and wipe it dry with towel. Wait for about 5 seconds. Now take toothpaste on your fingertip and apply it over the scratches. Don't rub in the toothpaste; just apply it softly as shown in the video. Wash the disc under running water and dry it with towel and wait for 5 seconds. Wash and dry again and the scratches are gone!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades