How do I dub from my VCR to the recorder?
Check out this video tutorial on how to dub from a VCR to a Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder. This Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder is easy to operate and great to record with.
Connect the VCR (Audio/Video Output) and DVD recorder (Audio/Video Input).
Be sure that the dubbing of pre-recorded video tapes on the market to the DVD recorder, and DVD discs to the VCR cannot be made.
I purchased a Panasonic DVD Recorder to make copies of movies I've purchased. My children may accidentally damage the original disc and I'd like to have a backup copy. Why am I unable to copy the disc?
Copyright law prohibits copyrighted movies from being copied, even for personal archival use. Panasonic's DVD Recorders are designed to respect intellectual property and abide by such laws. Copies cannot be made. Pre-recorded video tapes and DVD discs sold commercially are not able to be copied.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades