In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove CD/DVD scratches with an apple. This task is very easy, simple and fast to do. The material required for this task are an apple and cotton wool. Begin by butting the apple in half and apply the fresh apply onto the scratches part of the disc. Remember to rub gently on the disc. This should be done for 5-10 minutes. Now take the cotton and wipe the disc dry with it. This video will benefit those viewers who have a scratched CD/DVD, and would like to learn how to remove the scratches to make the disc look good condition.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades