This video covers the steps needed to convert a VHS video tape to DVD. You will need to purchase a video capture card in order to do this project. Connect your VCR to your computer using a coaxial cable. This is a great way to preserve and restore old VHS tapes by digitizing them.
You Will need: Video Capture Card - http://www.surpluscomputers.com/partsview-c-hardware-cg_id-80.html DVD Flick - http://www.dvdflick.net Capture software (Optional)-http://http://www.team-mediaportal.com -http://www.gbpvr.com/
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades