In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to convert VHS tapes to DVD. Users will need a computer with an analog input or an external converter. If the computer has an analog converter, simply connect the RCA cord from the VCR to the computer. If the computer does not have an analog input, connect it to the converter with the USB/fire wire cable. Then connect the RCA cable to the VCR and external converter. Now open a video editing software and capture the video from the VCR by pressing play. This video will benefit those viewers who have an old movie on VHS and would like to learn how to convert it to DVD so that they can watch it again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades