In this tutorial, we learn how to effectively remove DVD and CD scratches by using toothpaste! First, you will need to grab the CD or DVD that is scratched and then grab a tube of toothpaste. Next, rub some toothpaste onto the middle of your item. Now rub your finger on the toothpaste until the toothpaste covers the entire DVD or CD. Now, let the item sit for just a few minutes, and grab a clean, dry, and very soft wash cloth. After a few minutes, gently rub off the toothpaste with the soft washcloth, using no water or soap. When finished, your CD/DVD should run like new again!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades