In order to remove the scratches from a CD with toothpaste, you will need: regular toothpaste, a towel or washcloth, and water. While holding your CD in one hand, being careful to avoid touching the center, coat the CD with toothpaste. You should try to cover one small area at a time, with a thin layer of toothpaste. Apply the toothpaste in a circular motion. After the entire playing area is covered with toothpaste, set it aside. Allow the CD to dry for 5 minutes. After it has dried, rinse it. Hold it under running water and gently rinse it. When all of the toothpaste has been washed away, dry it with a towel. Wipe it from the inside to outside. Do not dry it in a circular motion. It must be wiped from the inside to the outside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades