In this video, we learn how to use Coca-Cola to remove scratches from a CD or DVD. First, grab one glass of water and one glass of Coca-Cola and set aside. Next, grab your scratched CD or DVD and place it on a flat surface. Now, grab a soft towel and dip it into the glass filled with Coca-Cola and rub it onto the surface of the scratched item. Let the item sit for at least 2 minutes, then rub it again with a soft towel that has been dipped in water. Make sure to be very gentle while you're doing this. When finished, your item should work like new again!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades