Remember the last time this happened to you? You got home, put on a DVD to watch, and got stuck watching about 12 trailers and ads before you even got to the movie. Pressing the menu button didn't help, and you felt powerless against the MPAA. Well, check out this tip from CNET. All you have to do the next time you pop in your DVD is the following: 1. Play DVD. 2. When the trailer starts, click Stop twice. 3. Then click Play. Voila! The DVD will now play your movie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades