Like most of us, you probably recorded some of your favorite memories onto a VHS tape. Preserve the good times by transferring the tape to a DVD.
There are many different methods for doing this, depending on the equipment that you have available and what you plan to do with the tape.
The method that I am using involves transferring a VHS tape first to a miniDV tape, and then you can take the miniDV tape and put it on your computer, where you can edit the video or put it straight onto a DVD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades