Why won't my recorded disc play in other machines?
Check out this video tutorial on how finalize DVDs on Panasonic DMR-ES15 (ES25) for other players. This Panasonic DMR-ES15 (ES25) DVD Recorder is easy to operate and great to record with.
To create a disc that's compatible with other DVD players, it must be "finalized." This process adds certain files that are needed for the disc to be recognized as the equivalent of a DVD movie. Finalizing the disc will prevent you from recording any new material to that disc, so be sure to finish creating the disc before finalizing it.
It is not necessary to finalize the discs when a DVD-R, DVD-RW, or +R disc is recorded and played with the same DVD recorder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades